- Our Team
- What We Do
- Insulation Installation
- Crawl Spaces
- Mold Remediation
- Radon Testing and Mitigation
- Foundation Waterproofing
- Home Performance Contracting
- Green Remodeling
- ENERGY STAR Certification
- Energy Audits
- Sound Control With Insulation
- Contact Us
- Schedule a Free Estimate
We offer green remodeling services for homes and businesses throughout the region. If you're interested in reducing your home's carbon footprint and environmental impact, we can help.
What is Green Remodeling?
Green remodeling may involve a number of home upgrades that we're happy to tailor to your specific goals. While we typically focus on improving energy efficiency, as reducing energy consumption is generally the most significant step one can take towards a reduced environmental impact, we're also happy to work with you towards achieving green building program certifications such as LEED for Homes, ENERGY STAR, through other green building improvements.
A green remodeling project may include any of the following:
- Attic insulation upgrades
- Wall insulation upgrades
- Blown in cellulose insulation
- Spray foam insulation
- Air sealing
- Duct sealing & energy efficient duct design
- Energy efficient HVAC upgrades
- Indoor air quality improvements
- Sustainable building materials
- Renewable energy installation
- and more!
Why Choose Us?
We are experts in building science, holding certifications from some of the country's top green building & energy efficiency accreditation organizations, and emphasizing quality installation and superior customer service during each of our projects.
For more information about green remodeling or to schedule a free phone consultation, contact us today!