Spray Foam Insulation
Weatherseal Insulation installs spray foam insulation for new construction, retrofits, remodels and renovations throughout Virginia. If you're looking for a high R-value, peak performance insulation material for optimal energy efficiency and building comfort, spray foam may be a good option for you.
Why Choose Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray foam insulation is a leading high performance insulation material, offering the highest R-value per inch of any of the major insulation materials on the market. A spray foam insulated building feels like no other -- it is quieter, more comfortable, cozier in the winter and cooler in the summer; and its energy bills are lower. We offer both open cell spray foam insulation and closed cell spray foam insulation, and are happy to work with you to help you determine the best option for your home or building.
Closed-Cell Spray Foam
- Can be applied at very low temperatures (as low as 5oF)
- Adds wall racking strength as well as impact resistance
- Ideal for continuous insulation solutions
- Higher R-value per inch - easier to accommodate high R-value requirements in narrow spaces
- Lower vapor permeance (can be a Class II vapor retarder)
- Can reject bulk water (ideal for flood zones)
- Higher tensile and bond strength
- Ideal for crawl space encapsulation
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Cost: $$$
Open-Cell Spray Foam
- Can be installed at a significantly lower cost and target the same specified R-value
- Can achieve greater R-value if not restricted by space
- Lower raw material/resource use
- Permits bi-directional drying
- Will accommodate long-term creep and seasonal movement
- Hydrophobic material
- Air barrier and insulating material
- Ideal for attic insulation
- Suitable for interior applications
- Cost: $
Why Choose Weatherseal Insulation?
Weatherseal Insulation is a trusted local insulation contractor with a strong reputation across the state for excellent customer service, quality workmanship and a desire to leave every building better than we found it. We work with our customers to determine the best insulation material for a given job (we won't try to sell you something you don't need), and we take on every project driven by a mission to maximize energy efficiency, comfort, building health and indoor air quality, and customer satisfaction.
To schedule a no-obligation phone consultation today, or to learn more about spray foam insulation and how it can help you reduce energy bills and improve building comfort, feel free to contact us today.